The fully-automatic TN6232 professional dual-channel feedback suppression processor is the latest state-of-the-art advancement from BEHRINGER, the world’s leading manufacturer of feedback suppressors. From conference rooms to concert halls any venue with a sound reinforcement system will benefit from the TN6232s unprecedented performance and value.
In designing the TN6232, our engineers have delivered a fully automatic feedback suppressor that requires no advance setup or tuning. Functioning in real time, and with detection accuracy to within one-sixth of a cycle, the TN6232 is an elegant, simple solution to one of live sound’s most vexing problems. Say goodbye to feedback forever with the EUROCOM TN6232.
- Advanced Signal Technology - Professional dual-channel feedback suppression processor built around a powerful digital signal processor that applies advanced feedback detection and suppression techniques; designed for fully automatic, zero-configuration setup.
- Dynamic Signal Processing - Sophisticated Digital Signal Processor selects and applies up to 32 filters per channel with a minimum filter width of 1/30 octave and maximum filter width of 1/14 octave for dialing in specific frequencies or opening up to cover a broad spectrum.
- Lightning Fast Response - Instantly detects and stops acoustic feedback making it highly effective for both speech and music.
- Flexible Channel Programming - Two fully independent audio channels are available to process stereo program material or separate zones of reinforcement.
- Unique Front Panel Design with Simplistic User Control - High gloss hinged front door panel covers the control surface featuring a momentary pushbutton filter reset switch with LED indicator, momentary pushbutton suppression switch with active and bypass mode LED indicator, and the positive pressure power switch.
- Diverse Connectivity - Two balanced/unbalanced inputs on combination line level XLR/TRS and 3-pin Euroblock connectors and two balanced/unbalanced outputs on line level male XLR and 3-pin Euroblock connectors.
- Audio Inputs:
* 2 x XLR / TRS combo
* 2 x 3-pin Euroblock
- Input impedance: appr. 10 kO
- Normal input level: +4 dBu
- Max. input level: +22 dBu
- Audio Outputs:
* 2 x XLR
* 2 x 3-pin Euroblock
- Output impedance: appr. 120 O
- Normal output level: +4 dBu
- Max. output level: +22 dBu
- System Information:
* Power on / off
* Suppression (momentary)
* Filter reset (momentary)
- Indicators Behringer logo:
* (Power on)
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz, ± 0.5 dB
- Dynamic range: 102 dB A-weighted, > 100 dB audio fi lter
- THD+N: < 0.1% @ 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Crosstalk: < -100 dB, -120 dB typicalS/N Ratio = 100 dB
- CMRR: > 45 dB
- Processer system gain: 0 dB
- Additional acoustic gain: 10 dB
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP):
- Converters: 24-bit
- Sample rate: 48 kHz
- Feedback Suppressor (FBQ)
- Feedback reduction method: Automatically detect and apply notch filter
- Filters: 32 independent digital notch filters per channel
- Filter width: min. 1/126th octave, max. 1/38th octave
- Resolution: 0.2 Hz
- Time to find one: 100 – 400 msec feedback mode
- Time to find multiple: 2 – 4 sec feedback modes
- Type: Auto-switching power supply
- Mains voltage (all regions): 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Fuse: T 1.25 A H 250 V
- Power consumption: appr. 10 W
- Mains connector: Standard IEC receptacle
- Dimensions (H x W x D):
* appr. 1.7 x 19 x 7.6"
* appr. 44 x 482 x 192 mm (1U)
* Weight appr. 4.6 lbs / 2.1 kg