A portable PA system should be portable and easy to use, even for someone who’s never plugged-in a microphone. Behringer's engineering team has created two self-contained, easy-to-use PA systems that are compact, lightweight and powerful—plus built-in wireless microphone and Bluetooth connectivity that makes setup a breeze!
The days of tape decks, CD players and even MP3 devices are long gone. Now your music lives on your phone or computer tablet, so you can stop searching for those outdated cables and fancy adapters. Now with a simple wave of your hand, you can stream music from any Bluetooth audio-equipped device such as your iPad, iPod touch, iPhone, even your laptop computer. Plus, two B115Ws can provide true stereo performance via their Stereo Link function, making them the first active loudspeakers in this class to offer this capability.
The B115W features a built-in 2-channel mixer with the same ultra-low noise, high-headroom mic preamps that have made BEHRINGER mixers legendary. Also included is a 2-band equalizer, plus Bluetooth for streaming audio directly from your iOS device, and Behringer's proprietary ULM wireless technology. Sold separately, BEHRINGER ULM Series digital mics integrate seamlessly to expand your B115W system to handle virtually any live sound application. Whether you set your B115W speakers on a table, or mount them on a pair of optional speaker stands, you’ll enjoy music streaming through this rich sounding, easy-to-setup system in mere moments.
Behringer drew from our considerable experience to build these performance-grade loudspeakers and made them lighter (38 lbs./17.2 kg) and more powerful. They started with custom-engineered Class-D power amps for the ultimate in low-distortion power and efficiency. Backed by SMPS (Switch Mode Power Supply) technology, the high-tech alternative to heavy transformers and massive heat sinks, these loudspeakers can run cool all day and all night without even breaking a sweat!
There is absolutely no substitute for amplifier power in high-performance loudspeakers; the kind of power it takes to deliver clean, in-your-face vocals and chest-thumping bass day in and day out. That’s why they gave these bad boys 1000 Watts of bi-amplified, digitally processed output power.
Powerful, high-efficiency Class-D amplifiers and Switch Mode Power Supply technology coupled with state-of-the-art DSP functionality sure sounds impressive—but what about the part of the system you actually hear? They never cut corners on their transducers (woofers and tweeters), and they never just pull what they have off the shelf. The LF (Low Frequency) and HF (High Frequency) transducers are designed specifically for each application—it’s what sets them apart from the competition.
Thanks to its trapezoidal shape, the B115W is suitable for a wide variety of applications. It can be mounted on standard speaker poles, placed vertically atop subwoofers, or even laid on their side for use as onstage monitor wedges. Its extraordinary fidelity and frequency response make them a favorite of vocalists and instrumentalists alike. Hook up is simple, requiring only a single XLR or 1/4" cable from your mixing console and power. Additional monitors can be chained together via the XLR Mix Output jack on the rear panel.
EUROLIVE active PA loudspeakers stand head and shoulders above the rest of the pack and deliver exceptional performance, even when pushed to their limits. Lightweight and powerful, with built-in mixers, custom-designed transducers, and integrated wireless functionality, B115W active loudspeakers are ideal for both speech and music applications—at a price that is unheard of in this class.
Behringer B115W Features:
- High-Power 1,000-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact and lightweight system delivers excellent sound even atextreme sound pressure levels
- High-performance Bluetooth* A2DP technology to stream audio wirelessly from any Bluetooth-compatible device
- "Wireless-ready" for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless microphone system (not included)
- 2-channel mixer with individual Mic/Line inputs, Volume controls and Clip LEDs
- Dedicated 2-band EQ plus integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incrediblesonic performance and super-light weight
- Extremely powerful 12'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1" compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning:
- Stand mounting with 35 mm pole socket
- Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
Behringer B115W Specifications:
- For complete specifications on this product, refer tothe attached Brochure under the Documentation Tab
- Low-Frequency Range (max output power): 700W
- High-Frequency Range (max output power): 300W
- Loudspeaker System Data:
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz - 20 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.2 kHz
- Limiter: Optical
- Dynamic Equalizer: Processor-controlled